Integrated Systems Engineering srl (www.isenet.it) based in Milan Italy and established in 1996 as a spin-off of Kontron Instruments is one of the European leaders of analytical instruments design and manufacturing.
In 2013, ISENET established its new office in Philadelphia USA named: ISENET-USA LLC (www.isenet-usa.com).
ISENET through 20 years o operations has focalized its activities in:
- Tissue Microarray Technology, considered one of the world leader in the field.
- Stem Cell Banking and Services (e.g. Derivation, Process and Q.C, Distribution)
- Consultancy Services for Population and Disease Biobanks.
- Develop advanced automated instrumentation for Research and Diagnostics, in the field of Tissue Microarray and Quantitative Digital Pathology.
- Production of well characterized and high quality Stem Cell Lines and Biobanking, for Research, Drug Discovery and Therapeutic applications (GMP).
- Improving Biobanking practice and Science in particular in low income countries.
- to be one of the world leaders in Tissue Microarray Technology
- to be a reference point for Quality Control and Stem Cell Bioanking (including iPSCs).
- to continue as an Opinion Leader in the Biobanking field at International level.
What we do:
- TISSUE MICROARRAY Design and Manufacturing
- With the Galileo TMA line of instruments, ISENET is the only Company that can offer a full line of TMA instruments (from manual punching to semi-automatic, computer driven and fully automatic). Unique features of the Galileo TMA CK4500 are:
- Fast and easy to make TMA blocks: 9 standard block holder (any combinations for donors and recipients), up to 8 TMA replicas, easy User Interface with Digital Slide Image sovraimposition for core selection.
- Open architecture – allows the possibility to use different size blocks (9 standard, 3 standard + 2 Macro, 3 standard + 1 Mega Block (up to 80x120mm), 3 standard + 1 well plate format (386/96 wells or cryovials) to store tissue cores for Nucleic Acids and PCR Analysis.
- Easy integration with existing infrastructure – The Galileo TMA software is designed to be compatible with most Commercial Digital Scanners (Aperio, Hamamatsu, Huron, TissueGnostics, etc.) and/or Visual Imaging SW (Visiopharm, Definiens, etc.).
- STEM CELL BANK
- ISENET, thanks to its participation in several EU Stem Cells research projects (e.g. NeuroScreen, NeuroStemCell, NeuroStemCellRepair), has developed etensive know-how in the characterization, quality control and cryopreservation of neuronal iPSC.
- ISENET is presently custodian of very valuable Stem Cells lines (properly consented) derived from European Leading Scientists, which have been characterized, Quality controlled and distributed by ISENET.
- BIOBANKING activities
- ISENET participate actively in the major Biobanking International Societies (ISBER, ESBB and BBMRI)
- ISENET is part of the GET Consortium and chair of the Biobanking and Biosecurity Faculty with the objective to establish an AID Biobank in Africa (for Ebola biospecimen).
- ISENET is a member of the Qatar Biobanking Committee supporting its Population Biobank.