Automated Nucleic Acid Isolation Fulfilling Biobanking Needs
To fulfill the needs of sensitive genetic research applications such as whole genome sequencing, real time/digital PCR, and methylation analysis, the extraction of high quality and high yield nucleic acids is an essential initial step, especially when it comes to long-term storage of the extracted DNA/RNA samples as required in biobanking.
Unique features of the protocol (Silica- based method)
1. Soluzione G stabilised Nucleic acid in whole blood and buffy-coat facilitating blood transportation at Room Temperature
2. Highly flexible sample volume (50 µl – 1ml), sample material and throughput
3. Rapid as the method can extract nucleic acids from 24 samples in less than 1h
4. Maximum yields and best purities (up to 50 µg DNA/mL blood; OD260/280 1.9; OD260/230 >2.0)
5. High-quality and long term stable nucleic acids