Manual Tissue Array Kit
MICAARRAY GEN 4.0 IS A COMPLETE AND SIMPLE TO USE MANUAL TEMPLATE BASED SYSTEM TO CONSTRUCT HIGH QUALITY TISSUE MICROARRAYS AT A FRACTION OF THE COST OF AUTOMATED SYSTEMS
Semi-Automated Computer Assisted Tissue MICROArrayer
6 standard Block Holder (possibility to make 5 replicas)
Digital Joystick to move the table Template programming capabilities
Custom recipient block design and production of TMA
Custom rework for selected position and production
Wide range Punch needle size: 0,6 to 5.0 mm/diam.
Computer Assisted Tissue MicroarrayER
Open architecture allowing the use of:
6 Standard Tissue Blocks mounted on “quick luck frame” on a MARZHAUSER (130x80mm) motorized stage.
3 Standard Tissue Blocks + 1 Macro Tissue Block mounted simultaneously
8 Mpixel Cmos Jenoptik camera
Zoom 6000 Navitar Optics
Wide Range of Standard Needles (from 0.6-1.0-1.5-2.0, 3.0 and 5.0 mm/Diam)
All in one Computer (23.8 “ FHD: 1920 x 1080 Color Monitor)
Windows 10 Pro Operating System
Core selection (with manual or digital overlapping, with stretch function).
Proprietary CK3600 SW (R) with “friendly user interface” allowing: TMA Geometry definition; TMA Design, TMA Construction and TMA reporting).
Proprietary remote SW (allowing multiple users, to define the TMA geometry and Design at remote location.
Generation of Excel files with the information related to each TMA core (e.g. Donor Block Identification Code, position taken from each Donor Block)
Generation of XML files (with all core coordinates and related info) to feed to any commercial Digital Scanners (e.g. Aperio, Hamamatsu, TissueGnostics, Visiopharm, etc.) ensuring traceability, during the TMA Construction and Analysis of Tissue Core images.
COMPUTER ASSISTED TISSUE MICROARRAYER
- Open architecture allowing the use of:
- 12 Standard Tissue Blocks mounted on “quick luck frame” on a MARZHAUSER (280x80mm) fast motorized stage or:
- 6 Standard Tissue Blocks + 1 Macro Tissue Block mounted simultaneously
- 3 Standard Tissue Blocks + 1 Macro Tissue Block + one 96 well plate format (with 24, 96 or 384, wells or tubes)
- 6 Standard Tissue Blocks + 1 Mega Tissue Block (120×80 mm)
- any other combination
- Same as Galileo CK3600
Galileo TMAtic technical features:
- HP Pavilion 24-K 0035NL all in one Computer with Window 10 Home 64bit IT(EN Operating System, with the following configuration:
- 24” Inc. Display
- CPU Intel Core i5
- RAM 8 Giga
- HD SSD 512 GByte
- Multi GPU – ENVIDIA GEForce GTX1650/Intel UHD Graphics 630
- KEYBOARD and Mouse wireless
- 1 Lan Gigabit Ethernet – 1 USB 3.2 – 3xUSB 3.2 – 1 USBC 3.2
- Videocamera 5 MegaPixel
- 6 Block trays for 36 Std Blocks + 1 Cleaning/Waste Bin)
- 2 punching needle sets (choose from 0.6 – 1.0 1.5 and 2.0 mm/Diam)
- Motorized stage MARZHAUSER (SCAN 380x170mm -4 mm) – Speed: 30 mm/sec.
- Controller MARZHAUSER TANGO 3 DT 24Vdc &
- Cmos Jenoptik Griphax Arktur 2/3 ” (8 Mpixel)
- Optics Kowa f 50mm objective autofocus
- Embedded 1D/2D Bar-code reader
- The TMAtic Windows 10 (or Windows Server Operating System) is capable to be part of the User Netwrok an manage Windows
- Proprietary Galileo TMAtic ISENET User Interface which guides the user in the: